Hope Bear is the first weighted animal in the Calmkins – To Calm Kids Collection, created by psychologist , Dr. Linda Olson, to help children learn to self-regulate and build social and interpersonal skills.
The Hope Bear names are Hero and Halo. Clinical research shows that hope can help children manage stress and anxiety. Our animal is a bear. Bears signify strength, independence, vitality, courage and health that can help children to feel confident and not alone.
Benefits To Your Child
- Hope Bear provides sensory input by using the power of weight to calm emotions in children.
- Helps children reduce anxiety and stress from the chemical Oxytocin, released during deep pressure from the weight of the bear
- Provides the perfect amount of tactile stimulation
- Hope Bear is a great companion for sensory seeking kids
- Hope Bear is a calming friend for transitions , circle time, therapy sessions or whenever your child need to self-soothe and focus
- Secret Compartment for a treasured item or safe place of a loved one.